[kde-artists] Showstoppers, was: Re: Fwd: Re: Release Mode

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Fri Nov 23 01:51:08 GMT 2007

On Friday, 23. November 2007, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2007 16:33:23 Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > On Friday 16 of November 2007, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > >  Is there something for tracking the remaining showstopper issues?
> >
> >  It seems this question got lost in the noise. Or are we just going with
> > the usual "it's ready when the release dude/team sees no problem
> > anymore"?
>
> From a glance on
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Beta_Goals some items
> have showstoppers open:

[snip]
> - Artwork, some icons are missing in systemsettings, might be a naming
> issue (jpetso)
[snip]

Nope, not a naming issue anymore. All configuration KCMs (not the KInfoCenter
ones, though) have proper names, I'm now waiting on our artists filling in a
few more icons, as listed at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/namingSpec/apps#To_do_for_Oxygen
and
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/namingSpec/categories#To_do_for_Oxygen

@artists list:
As those are considered showstoppers, I would ask you to put those preferences
icons at the top of the icon priority list. Thanks!

Cheers to everyone,
  Jakob