libkdeprint

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon Nov 5 08:45:45 GMT 2007

On Saturday 03 November 2007 18:31:53 John Layt wrote:
> > playground/base/kdeprint/libkdeprint/cups/cupsdoprint.c
> >
> > Alex
>
> I had thought about that, but it then adds a compile time dependency on
> CUPS for every app that includes it, and each app would have to name it
> something different to prevent install clashes.

What about just moving that file into okular, since thats the only app
actually wanting to print directly to cups anyway.

>  QPrinter/QPrintDialog doesn't give us access to
> all the possible options we would like.

I admit to not having read the full thread, so I'm not sure what you are
referring to.
But I wanted to note that if there is something still missing in Qt4.4 we'd
like to know about it so we can consider it.
--
Thomas Zander