blend function urgently needed in kdelibs

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 22 01:55:03 BST 2007

kdelibs desperately needs a color blending function. I am working on it,
planning to have it go in Monday, May 28.

blend() is reasonably complicated, but the colorspace conversion
functions are some of the biggest hitters in terms of code volume. I
already have rgb<->hsl (and I think rgb<->hsv, but those are common), I
need rgb<->hsy yet but hsy is very similar to hsv. Anyway, since some
commented it would be nice to see some actual code, I'm attaching what I
have so far...

--
Matthew
When in doubt, duct tape!