KDE4 default shortcut theme

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 16:30:34 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 17:03, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> Plus Alt-X provides docker, but no toolbar access.

Toolbars and their buttons per definition do not get focus. So what you ask is
not possible anyway.

As another poster in this thread mentioned; all items in toolbars are already
available in the menu (including hiding/moving them) and as a general rule
buttons that are on the toolbar have their own shortcuts.

So I don't think we should want to navigate a toolbar.
--
Thomas Zander