New requirement for kdelibs?

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Mar 20 08:41:46 GMT 2007

An: kde-core-devel at kde.org
> On Tuesday 20 March 2007 14:01, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > I am getting a
> >
> > "Could NOT find shared-mime-info"
> >
> > message after updating kdelibs, my build was fine 12 hours ago. It looks
> > like a CMake check for an executable, update-mime-database. Is this a
> > new requirement?
> Yep. You probably have a package, or look to:
> http://freedesktop.org/Software/shared-mime-info

And as always there is no win32 package + this programm depends on glib. How should someone who wants to develop with Qt4/kdelibs4 on win32 understand that he needs glib?

Holger Schroeder and me managed to compile this program with a static glib on win32.
But please tell us when there is a new external dependency the next time so we can react earlier instead wondering why kdelibs won't compile anymore after a svn up...

Christian

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out