Cleaning up KDE tasks for Google SoC

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Sun Mar 4 19:47:22 GMT 2007

Albert Astals Cid napisał(a):
> A Diumenge 04 Març 2007, Krzysztof Lichota va escriure:
>> Carsten Niehaus napisał(a):
>>> Krzysztof , I just found the page you mean:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%20Google%20SoC%202006%20ideas
>>>
>>> Well, the 2007-ideas are in techbase, see the other mail... Perhaps the
>>> techbase-page should be easier to find...
>> I got to this page through Google Soc page, which is the path which
>> students will use. They are not aware of techbase.

> There is a nice header saying
>
> Mentoring Organizations that Participated in Google Summer of Code 2006

Maybe, but there is no other place which says "Ideas for 2007". At least
wiki for 2006 should have link to current ideas.

And if we have only a few ideas for 2007, then I do not expect many
applicants this year. Deadline for student applications is March 24, so
it is only 3 weeks left and students are already looking for projects.

	Krzysztof Lichota