QProcess vs K3Process

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Thu Jun 7 08:49:39 BST 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 12:42:01AM +0200, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
>> hmm, does BSDi have a posix /bin/sh?
>
> And BSD/OS is listed as "fully POSIX-compliant":
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_POSIX_Environment#Fully_POSIX-compliant

unfortunately this doesn't mean anything - this #ifdef is about /bin/sh,
not about the presence of a posix shell on the system, which is
sufficient to qualify as posix.

anyway, i guess replacing this access()-cascade and #ifdef with a proper
cmake check would be the proper approach. i don't feel like it atm,
though. :)