kdelibs TODO list

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 27 22:30:13 BST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > I'll start some kind of "bugs to fix" list on the wiki.
>
> Isn't this what the bug tracker is for ?

yes. problem is bugzilla is (a) slow to enter bugs in, (b) slow to get bugs
out of and therefore (c) avoided by a lot of people. this is compounded by
the fact that the server b.k.o is on is slow (the new one is sitting there
not set up yet)

once we're a bit further into rc-land i'd certainly be all for using
bugs.kde.org. but right now it'd be nice to have a quick to get to and edit
list of "shit that's broken in kdelibs" so that we can do things like "fix
kdelibs days".

or maybe it's just me who finds b.k.o rediculously inneficient for this kind
of work at this stage of development.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se