Adding dependency on kdebase to kdegraphics

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 03:55:56 BST 2007

On Saturday 21 July 2007 00:43:28 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am in the process of adding basic file operation support to Gwenview. To
> avoid code duplication, I would like to use libkonq, but it would add a
> dependency on kdebase to kdegraphics. Is it a problem? or is there a better
> way?
>
> Aurélien

File operations? Excuse my ignorance, but that rather sounds like we have a
problem in kdelibs if you need lib*konq* for file operations. Obviously there
are QFile and everything in libkio which are not enough for whatever reason.
What exactly is it that you need? I guess it's rather GUI related...
Could it be a case for kdelibs/kdeui ?

Cheers,
Andreas

--
- Did you check the car if it's ready for a long trip, Sam?
- Well, the wheels are still on... and here's the ignition