Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 26 18:39:22 GMT 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 17:56, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> A while back there was a thread on usability about arranging things so
>> that KDE4 would very prominently mark the widget with active focus. A
>> while back I started working on a proof-of-concept mock-up by modifying
>> KDE3's plastik style.
>
> by all means commit it to playground/ and please pass this on to the oxygen
> developers ...artists at kde.org would be most interested methinks.

I committed this to /trunk/playground/artwork/plastik-focus. Please feel
free to check it out, comment, hack on it, etc. It is NOT by any means
complete (it should build and run without crashing, but there are some
things missing).

This is in relation to the thread:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=116455991101877&w=2

--
Matthew
"There's nothing in the universe so permanent as a temporary government