KMultiTabBarButton lost a slot between 3.5 and 4.0

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 23:10:43 GMT 2007

I just discovered that KMultiTabBarButton in KDE 4 does not have the setText
slot as it had in 3.5, that makes
kdebase/apps/konqueror/sidebar/sidebar_widget.cpp do wrong connects in code
that has not changed in ages, and will probably happen in other places.

What do we do? Add the slot asap? And will it work with
QAbstractButton::setText being not virtual? Or do we just add a big warning
in the class and in KDE4PORTING.HTML saying that this slot was removed?

Albert