KPropertiesDialog needs a fix

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Dec 22 11:06:58 GMT 2007

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the hint.

> It looks to me like there is a layout stretch to the right of the tab
> bar widget, so you have this:
>
> [QTabBar] [Stretcher]
> [    Content Area      ]
>
> QTabWidget does that - but then draws the base line underneath the
> stretcher itself.

No, that is what I have right now. The problem is that "Content Area" is
trying to draw out of its bounds. It will adjust the border in a "-y" pixels,
that will result on the left side being painted correctly. Since the
strecther is added (and setDrawBase is false) the QTabBar will only paint
below it, and not till the end (that would result on a bad top right corner).

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070