Release Schedule Changes

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:21:53 GMT 2007

There seems to be serious disconnect here.

You guys are obviously under a lot of pressure, and I don't fully
understand where that pressure is coming from.  The osnews, slashdot
and kde news posters were pretty much unanimous that the delay was a
good thing.  People are prepared to wait.

The pressure is making a lot of you angry, upset, and hasty.  And I
don't like this.

I don't need to go on more about this RC thing.  I'm pretty sure you
all know this is not a release candidate, but feel you have to call it
that anyway.

I hope things return to normal after we this damn 4.0 out of the door.

John