kdelibs race condition

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Dec 2 16:52:22 GMT 2007

Le dimanche 2 décembre 2007, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> >you need to remove the endls everywhere. other than that it is fine, i
> >guess - i assume you tested it by putting some invalid data in some
> >config?
Well, no. I don't know very well how it works. It was just a "seems to work
better" patch.

> I would recommend prepending some information about KConfig, since
> qDebug/qWarning don't indicate the function they were called from.

Due to the lack of testing and of knowledge of what would to right information
to add, I opened a bug report describing the problem with my patch attached
(corrected for space and endls). So, I let the code owner manage the next
steps.

I hope this is considered a positive enough input ?

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer