cmake and QT_QTOPENGL_LIBRARY

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Wed Aug 15 17:29:13 BST 2007

Hi,

I tried to compile KDE again after a lot of weeks, and I already have
kdepimlibs and kdelibs compiled. However kdebase fails in the cmake phase
with the following error:

CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
and cmake can not find them.
Please set the following variables:
QT_QTOPENGL_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)

(Note: a few weeks before it configured/compiled without that error).
Any Idea what I'm missing or to what value I have to set mentioned var ?
Thanks.

P.S.:I'm running this on a rather old Suse 9.1 setup with XFree86 4.4.0 RC2

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail