[A little OT] Oxygen icons survey

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 23 15:01:12 BST 2007

Il Monday 23 April 2007 14:34:39 Guillaume Laurent ha scritto:
> On Apr 22, 2007, at 8:16 PM, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> > Here's the link:
> > http://test.openusability.org/UCCASS/survey.php?sid=43
>
> I wish it had a "general comments" part, I would have said that the
> application icons in general really don't look very clear. The
> 'undo' / 'redo' ones aren't very convenient either. Call me an OS/X
> junkie, but I think Apple's principle of leaving undo/redo in the
> Edit menu is a good thing. This is really the kind of action for
> which you'll learn the shortcuts very quickly (even more since they
> are standard throughout the whole environment).
Thanks for the comment. =)
I forgot to say in the previous mail that comments like this one are perfectly
ok, even if not strictly related to the survey (infact it concentrates much
more on the usability, there is no "wrong" answer), and you can just send
them to all at oxygen-icons.org.

Bye,
-Riccardo
P.S: I can forward your mail to all at oxygen-icons.org, can't I?