Features for the new bugzilla?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 11 16:02:01 BST 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 8:12, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> There might be enough feedback availabl in English for particular problems,
> but this is quite application specific. It might be true for the core
> applications but applications with more limited target audience might have
> only non-English users.

which applications do we host in our bugzilla that fit this profile?

i've received bug reports on things such as xim and RTL which are certainly of
primary interest to non-english-language users.

> This is obviously a problem on all our feedback channels, one that has to
> be solved unless we want to stand accused of having first and second class
> users.

the question is whether it's needed to be solved in bugs.k.o. reporting a bug
is not particularly a "user right" IMHO; it's a way to help us identify
problems and feature expectations and resolve them. right now we get more
feedback than we can handle, so it seems we've got a decently wide channel.

for other feedback channels we do have problems in this regard, however.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness