Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Mirko Boehm mirko at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 16:14:23 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 01:50, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I would argue that development of threadweaver needs to occur in kdelibs
> rather than merging snapshot point releases into it. Do you really want to
> continuously maintain two separate code branches and keep the code between
> them in sync?
I am absolutely fine with either approach. We may as well do the main
development in kdelibs and branch it out if necessary. I was more concerned
about possible breakages for other developers, since many apps may come to
depend on it. So I assume I would do all development in a branch anyway.

--Mirko.