Ctrl+Y shortcut for redo

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 18:45:46 BST 2006

On Friday 1 September 2006 18:39, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > KDE/Windows/Mac people. Less to maintain and from this thread its
> > apparent that its not being used anyway.
>
> i don't think either of those assertions are supported in any way.

Then answer me this;

why do we have different Win/KDE shortcuts schemes if people want to
change the KDE one based on Windows migration ?

And its not just some people that are considering this, but actually
people that do have the power to ignore application developers and known
usability practice (by not following the 'you are not your user') and
just go ahead and do it. To be frank, that worries me.
--
Thomas Zander