FindKDE4.cmake

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Oct 18 17:51:18 BST 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 11:24, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 16:32, David Faure wrote:
> > On Wednesday 18 October 2006 15:03, George Staikos wrote:
> > > NAMES kde4-config
> >
> > See, it looks fine, it's looking for kde4-config first.
>
> Yes, and after that it should look for kde-config. Doesn't it do this ?
> It required cmake 2.4.3, but I guess you have that.
> And kdelibs from at least Sept. 12th.

  I have the very latest kdelibs and cmake 2.4.3.  All installed from source,
clean, in a clean prefix.  I have kde4-config but no kde-config.  (or perhaps
kde-config in another directory in $PATH).  It errors out.  I put a fake
kde-config in $KDEDIR/bin that points to kde4-config and it doesn't error
out.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/