Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Oct 4 23:30:50 BST 2006

On Tuesday, 3. October 2006 17:08, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> So while we want to support non-C++ development, we want one excellent
> binding and I doubt we'll get one excellent one if we don't concentrate on
> one in the core. That doesn't mean other bindings will stop to exist.

I agree, but we can't decide on that right now. Quality of bindings depends on
testing, and that means somebody has to write a decent application using the
particular bindings first.

Deciding on foobar-bindings right now is as deciding for scons without having
it used before (oh wait, we did that already).

Dirk