KMessage/KMessageHandler: a core/ui seperation for displaying message.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 29 11:14:06 BST 2006

On Sunday 28 May 2006 21:22, Frans Englich wrote:
> . I want
> the possibility to exist, because in some cases a kDebug call is
> insufficient. For example, you want to receive debug data in an ordered
> fashion somewhere else, or in some other way intercept & display it.

So? You can configure things in kdebugdialog --full so that debug output sent to
a specific area is turned into a messagebox.
[ but we'll have to revisit this if kdecore is supposed to become gui-free, of course ].
But at least it's possible currently to redirect debug output to message boxes.
Not that I ever found a use for that.