kde4 dbus state ?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue May 2 15:05:43 BST 2006

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Appended is an initial version for dbus cmake support, which links
>> libdbus (static at now). May be this could be used as a starting point.
>>
>> Ralf

After take a deper look in the dbus sources and looking who have done
what, i recognized that Tor Lillqvist has already done the major work in
Dezember 2005.

from  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2005-December/003885.html
"...I had it running to some degree on Windows in January, but then the
immediate need to have it ported to Win32 from my (employer's) point
of view fizzled out, and the changes never got pushed upstream into
the official sources...."

Do I read this right, that Novell has stopped the win32 port of dbus because there is no need ????

Ralf