cmake issue: includes

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:38:56 BST 2006

On 3/30/06, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 30 March 2006 15:39, David Faure wrote:

> > > Anyway, the reason this is a problem for me is that I have Qt3 installed
> > > on my system. This is widely regarded as a bad thing. In particular, Qt3
> > > installs includes in /usr/X11R6/include -- this is standard on FreeBSD
> > > systems. So now my KDE4 DCOP compiles, which get includes in the order
> > > KDE - X11 - Qt pull in Qt3 headers instead of Qt4. The attached patch
> > > shuffles things around a little bit: it puts the X11 headers at the end.
> > > Is that sensible?
> >
> > Yes, it looks fine to me, please commit.
>
> Will do.

Instead of doing

if (UNIX)
   include_directories(${X11_INCLUDE_DIR})
endif (UNIX)

Could you please do this instead?

if (Q_WS_X11)
   include_directories(${X11_INCLUDE_DIR})
endif (Q_WS_X11)

This will make things easier for those of us working on non-X11 platforms
that are also Unix (i.e. native mac OS X).  Q_WS_X11, Q_WS_MAC, and
Q_WS_WIN should all be set in the FindQt4.cmake file.

Same thing with your other line that sets KDE4_DCOP_INCLUDES, please.

Thanks,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace