Further on the road to new i18n API for KDE4

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Wed Mar 15 20:39:33 GMT 2006

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> But I would really like to get more people agreeing on the new [i18n]
>> API.
>
> [: Nicolas Goutte :]
> Sorry, I did not mean to hurry you, rather the contrary.

Don't worry, I am actually eager to finally do it. In particular, your own
input (kh, kh, nagging, kh) so far has been extremely helpfull, as it
uncovered many points that I didn't originally consider, and made me move
from "just push what I need" to "let's fix whatever is broken" position.

It is just that I have no experience coding apps and for apps (my world is
counting cache hits and pondering over an expense of a sin() in the loop
body), so I wish to drag more people into the design stage.

Hm, I'm not much of a real-time comm guy, but would it help if I start
pestering people on #kde4-devel? :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)