DRAFT document on coding conventions in kde libraries

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 07:35:37 GMT 2006

My mail got lost somewhere...

On Monday 06 March 2006 00:24, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Though there still(?)* is no graphical editor so you have to work
> with the textual syntax why not have oneself helped by Quanta?
> http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/tutorials/quanta-docbook/quanta.html
>
> Or does it have to work with vi/emacs? :P

yzis can be used, at least partly. It's a vi style KDE editor.

> Regards
> Friedrich
>
> *Andras: Could there be perhaps some VPL-mode for docbook, too?

Not really, but we have hopes it will be possible in KDE 4 with the new
KHTML/KDOM. Now it is possible to set up Quanta (with a local web
server or with a script) in a way that the docbook is transformed on
the fly to HTML and previewed instantly.

Andras