cmake

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Jun 9 13:57:55 BST 2006

On Friday 9 June 2006 14:30, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> The /fast option is there now in 2.4.2, it is just at the top level of
> the build tree. (also not there for install.  But if you are building
> and not installing, it should save you some time.

What took me some time to figure out is that the toplevel build file has
more targets then you would expect. Chances are that your subproject is
already available there.

In KOffice we have a koffice/libs/flake/ library which is also present in
the top level makefile as target 'flake' for example.
Just type
  make help | less
to see all targets.

--