qdbus on windows

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Wed Jul 12 14:24:03 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:39, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > On Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:21, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> >> I've fixed qt-copy.
> >
> > That's great. Did you also send the patches to Trolltech
> > (qt-bugs at trolltech.com) ?
>
> I thought Thiago is monitoring such changes, but
> I could also send the patch to TT.
> I don't know if they like the public domain code,
> maybe they fear that it is a license-Trojan-horse.

Just to clarify: There is no guarantee that changes to qt-copy are
tracked/monitored. Changes /just/ submitted to qt-copy will be lost with the
next update unless you are sure that they made their way into Qt, too.

That said me and Benjamin try to track the mails on kde-commits a little, but
you can't expect us to catch /every/ mail there and blindly forward patches.

Simon