[Patch] KProgress / KProgressDialog

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Sat Jan 14 11:17:19 GMT 2006

After the comments on k-c-d and the discussion on #kde4-devel here the new
version of my patch.

Changes:
* renamed KProgress to KProgressBar to have a name more like QProgressBar. I
think this should be no problem since the *Progress* stuff has changed a lot
und we must update all files using these classes. But still kprogress.
{h/cpp}, because in kprogress.{h/cpp} are KProgressBar and KProgressDialog.

* Remove the most functions from KProgressBar since they were redundant with
the Qt4 QProgressBar. Only setFormat(const QString & format) and advance(int
offset) remaining.

dfaure: Thanks for your hints.
ogoffart: Removed qApp->processEvents() in slotAutoShow. I haven't seen that.
Thanks.

Ok to commit these changes?

Bye
urs