Problem with KDE_DEPRECATED and msvc

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Jan 12 10:09:42 GMT 2006

Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2006-01-11 22:01:

> Hi,
>
> Msvc doesn't like KDE_DEPRECATED behind the function declaration - it
> must be before. See attached patch.
> Is this ok or does gcc need it the other way?

Hmm, it worked before (kdelibs3.x), any problems now?

# define KDE_DEPRECATED __declspec(deprecated)

In other post you wrote:

 > The deprecated warning is disabled anyway (because MS declared strcpy &
 > friends as deprecated since msvc2005)."

Maybe we can wrap these headers by adding pragma or so, and then readding it
again after #include?

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki