Possible bug in Qt code. Testing

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:30:26 GMT 2006

Hi,

Well the definition of persistent indexes is "The QPersistentModelIndex
class is used to locate data in a data model". Anyway, is not true that
there's a leak in internalPointer(), because as you see in removeRow() it is
deleted before the row itself is removed.

Another thing I'd like to tell is that I've done a workaround that works,
having another extra data into the model that is "int row", and modifying
them by myself. It just works. So there's a bug on Qt code I think.

Here is the code anyway.

David, ok i will rewrite it without using the QPersistentModelIndexes, but
then I can't understand for what are they...

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.