SVG issues with newer qt-copy

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Aug 31 04:17:08 BST 2006

Hi. Of course, one day after I committed initial SVN support to KMahjongg,
the updated QtSVGRenderer is failing on the tileset and background files I
am using :)

I can confirm that the files also render incorrectly in
qt-copy/examples/svgviewer, so it is a problem introduced in the latest
qt-coy sync. If you want to run a test, I have placed copies with the .svg
extension at

http://www.tabuleiro.com/mauricio/tileset.svg
http://www.tabuleiro.com/mauricio/background.svg

Both files render correctly in Inkscape and in Firefox 1.5. And both were
rendering correctly before the last qt-copy sync and with qt4.2tp1. I will
report to qt4-preview-feedback as well.
Any chance of patching/reverting svgrenderer if a fix is not in the pipeline?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini