updated qt-copy

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Aug 30 16:41:10 BST 2006

Hi!

JFYI: I updated qt-copy again to today's snapshot after
consulting Simon. I will do this more often now as Qt is in
bugfix mode - hoping that we can work closer with TT to
get a working KDE.

qt-copy is fully SIC and BIC (the only change needed
I already commited - glut headers disappeared from Qt
headers, so 3 places needed them to compile). But please
rerun configure on updating qt-copy to get a new qmake with
new version. But it should not be necessary to update (before
monday :)

Greetings, Stephan