KAssistantDialog proposal

Matthias Lechner matthias at lmme.de
Fri Aug 25 17:32:46 BST 2006

Hi Aaron,

Am Freitag, 25. August 2006 17:56 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> yes, hope you don't mind me picking through things with a fine tooth comb.
> it's how we make code better ... just look at the messages on my recent
> clearable lineedit improvement with people even picking out
> individual "should be const" methods ;) it's how kde gets good code. peer
> review. yum.

I don't mind :-) It's just that I am not really used to that process.
After having talked to Jaroslaw on IRC I think I got the point now, about
kdelibs development in general and about the problem you were having with the
hierarchical model.

> i vote "continue on" ... things take a rev or two =)

ok, thanks for the cheering words :-) I will make some thoughts about
KAssistantDialog on my holiday at the beach :-) and will do some rework as
soon as I come back in 9 days.

Best regards
Matthias