Patch on ksnapshot

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Aug 19 20:16:45 BST 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 12:00, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> I'm also in favour of removing the "Print" button. Printing bitmaps without
> having the opportunity to position and resize them on the printout is
> pointless anyways, and should really be done by bitmap editors or DTP apps.

For the records: I'm against removing the print button
Reason: Think of the non-computer-geek users (e.g. my father), who often
produce a snapshot printout just to tell their computer "guru" (me ;-) ):
"look what dialog I got from application XYZ. What does it tell me ?
What should I do ? etc..."

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com