KAssistant / Proposal for a new "KStepList" widget

Matthias Lechner matthias at lmme.de
Wed Aug 16 08:01:19 BST 2006

Am Freitag, 18. August 2006 00:59 schrieb Krzysztof Lichota:
> I think it is a perfect task for usability team to decide how assistant
> dialog should look like to provide best experience for user.
> "Cool features" are often useless or even harming for user's experience.

Hi Krzysztof,

I agree that cool features are usually not useful at all, but I have designed
this widget with usability in mind. It is not intended to be just a cool
looking widget but to enhance the user experience by providing an easy to
understand view on the upcoming process of steps.

But let the usability experts decide...

Best regards
Matthias