kdelibs coding style

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 22:13:34 BST 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 22:49, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> On Thursday 01 January 1970 1:00 am, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > With much love from Russia comes temperature checker (prediction: it's
> > hot! flaming hot!) in the form of a proposal for a common coding style
> > in kdelibs.
>
> Now that this thread had died down, we have vim and emacs files, is this
> something we would like to add to developer.kde.org?

What was the result, then? I never spotted an "ok, here's what we'll do"
message -- although the vim and emacs files might be a defacto expression of
the decision. Can the style be codified enough that we can throw a Krazy
checker at it?

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/