KAssistant / Proposal for a new "KStepList" widget

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 15:30:54 BST 2006

Le jeudi 17 août 2006 15:56, Matthias Lechner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> for the KAssistant class I propose a new widget called KStepList which
> could be used to display the steps defined in KAssistant and may allow
> navigation if allowed by the app developer.
>
> More information can be found at
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=kdelibs4+TODO%2FKAssistant

Note that since KAssistantDialog inherits from KPageDialog, it allow to to
have the page list on the left. (using the List face type)
What we need is a way in KPageDialog to disable future page.
(it was originally the plan to do that way)

But the screenshot of KStepList linked on the wiki page looks pretty nice
also.

--
Olivier