Message (un)freeze for KDE 3.5.5

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Mon Aug 14 10:38:57 BST 2006

Le mardi 8 août 2006 11:07, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> After getting positive feedback on the last freeze lifts, I decided to lift
> partially the message, documentation and feature freeze for the KDE 3.5
>  branch (modules in branches/KDE/3.5 ).
>
> The period of the lift will be until 18th of September 2006 (00:00 UTC).
>
> For the GUI strings (also known as messages), you can fix typos and make
>  small changes to them. You can also add new error messages to improve
> error feedback to users. (Adding other kinds of messages are not allowed.
> In case of questions or doubts, please ask the kde-i18n-doc at kde.org mailing
> list.)

I'd like to finally push Kopete 0.12.2 in KDE 3.5.5

We have not merged it in KDE 3.5.4 because we were busy at this time.

It was discussed there (for KDE 3.5.4), and no objection was raised
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=115144677527998&w=2

Kopete 0.12 introduce a large number of new strings, but it's in a message
frezee since quite some times, althought i don't know if it was really
translated. (At least I don't have translation here on my distrib, but that's
maybe also packaging problem due to the fact that Kopete 0.12 is not in
kdenetwork)

Is there new objection to that ?
If not, I'll merge as soon as possible.

Note: I'm not subscribed to kde-i18n-doc

Thanks for your attention.
--
Olivier (aka Gof)