KDE4: Home folder files deleted

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Tue Aug 8 10:35:41 BST 2006

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 03:15:54PM +0200, Matthias Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> How does this come?
If some of you have tested KDE4 over time it could be that an old
ksycoca cache prevents correct starting of the current version of
KDE4.

At least I experienced that many error messages appeared and the desktop
looked just broken until I removed /var/tmp/kdecache-<kde4user>.

Afterwards KDE4 started without any troubles.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!