KDE4: Home folder files deleted

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:43:21 BST 2006

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 01:12, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> At least you can run a session (see my other mail) ;-) Maybe it helps
> when you enable debug output (with the app kdebugdialog).
Personally, I can't run a session, because after the $HOME gets moved the only
thing that I can to is to right click on "desktop" area to get right click
menu with "Run..." & "logout".

Of which only logout is working - "Run..." can't run anything because the
$HOME/kde lives in Trash at that moment :-).

Dmitry.