RFC: KWizard

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Fri Aug 4 15:25:52 BST 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:50:45AM +0200, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> Le vendredi 4 août 2006 07:51, Tobias Koenig a écrit :
Hi,

> > Move these to KWizardPrivate as well, please. Hide as much private data
> > in public API as possible...
>
> But they are slot, they need to be in that header anyway.
> Q_PRIVATE_SLOT is not public api
Is not? Sure? Any comments from the Trolls?

> Or do you want that we use he set of qt macro Q_D ......
> (like this is in phonon) in the whole kdelibs ?
No, the whole Qt private magic is only usefull when you want to access
the parents private data etc. That's nothing we need for our stuff.

But we should keep the visible API as small as possible.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!