Please test: changes in how Qt4 is found

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:19:37 BST 2006

On 4/27/06, William A. Hoffman <billlist at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> >What platforms are those?
> Sun, HP, IRIX, Mac OSX, and even some linux systems.

dbus isn't on osx systems by default either, that's not going to stop
KDE from using it.  There's already plenty of other non-apple-provided
stuff that's going to have to exist for kde apps to build, I don't see
why pkg-config should be any different.  If it makes things easier in
the long run, I say go for it.  Especially since a number of *other*
things KDE tests for need pkg-config *anyways*.

It's *already* a dependency, just not for Qt itself (yet).