New function for kdesu

Gary Greene greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Fri Apr 14 17:51:38 BST 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 12:35 pm, Andras Mantia wrote:

> > > You can find the updated patch here:
> > > http://zarb.org/~neoclust/kdebase-3.5.1-add-option-to-disable-ignor
> > >e-button .patch
> >
> > I would ask the other question: does _anyone_ need the Ignore button?
>
> What is it used for? I never ever pressed it. ;-)
>
> Andras

A "me too" on what need is there for the ignore button.

While this may be out of scope to this conversation, I'm curious if there is
interest in allowing kdesu to gain sudo abilities, or at least be
administratively configurable to act like sudo?

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.tolharadys.net

Developer and Project Lead for PhoeNUX OS.
 check out http://www.phoenuxos.com/ for more info.
EMAIL : greeneg at phoenuxos.com