Header files (Re: A little review of kdecore & kdeui)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Apr 7 21:47:36 BST 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 07:37, R.F. Pels wrote:
> I think that makes it harder to remember.
If you can remember to type "new QLineEdit", how can you not remember to type "<QLineEdit>" after the include?
It's exactly the same word... I know that it changes our habits (which isn't mandatory), but really, for many people
(I should know, I'm doing one week-long Qt4 training per month those days), it's really much much simpler
than "ok, for QVBoxLayout I need to include qlayout.h" < now THAT is harder to remember.