[Kde-extra-gear] kdereview/extragear procedure

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Apr 4 12:54:58 BST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 14:41, Tom Albers wrote:
> In case of RSIBreak, I would like it to move to kdeutils, but as that
> is no option for the next year

Why isn't it an option?

> or so, we continue to develop in
> playground for now, although it is stable. If you think that is the
> wrong place, please tell me.
>
> I know I have to write documentation before it goes to kdereview and
> yes I'm lazy (that applies to humans in general, else we would still
> be hunting for our food).

I suggest to write the documentation (you or ask/find somebody to do it)
and put to review and move to kdeutils afterwards. If the problem is
that RSIBreak is still 3.x based and you don't want yet to port to
KDE4, use the playground->review->extragear/utils->kdeutils (when it's
ported to KDE4) path.

Andras