kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 21 23:45:54 BST 2005

Currently in kdereview we have knetworkconf, ksynaptics and viki. IIRC they
have been there for almost 2 months and IMHO this is breaking the purpose of
kdereview, that is giving some review to programs. So that programs should be
either approved to be "stable and kde compilant" and decide with the author
if they have to go to any kde module or to some extragear or either push them
back to the playground.

What do you think? Should we put a hard maximum time, for example 2 weeks, for
projects to stay in kdereview?

Albert