QUrl in KDE 4

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri May 20 09:40:55 BST 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 21:23, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > - handle URL-looking non-URLs (example: ed2k://|file|
>
> Ugly_looking[file]name|343928602|00000000000000000000000000000000|/)
>
> QUrl follows the URI specification in this respect. QUrl does the right
> thing in rejecting it. If KUrl accepted this stuff, then that's really
> bad.
I don't understand this point. What is the problem here? From what I remember,
the only thing that the URI specification says is that everything is allowed
behind the <protocol>: - unless protocol is among <pretty small list>

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화