Hspell plugin for KSpell2 seems fine now

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun May 1 00:00:25 BST 2005

On Saturday 30 April 2005 18:48, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> OK I'll try. First of all, do you want me to add this plugin into
> KSpell2?

Yes, of course. Once you have a working configure check you can just go
ahead and add it.

> > Oh, and setting runTogether to false again in the filter is
> > uncessary, it already is false.
>
> OK. Shell I leave the rest commented out?

Yeah, I'll have to rework the filter to correctly handle word boundries
for different languages anyway.

Zack

--
The three most dangerous things are a programmer with a soldering
iron, a manager who codes, and a user who gets ideas.