KDE and QT/Embedded problem

Alain-Serge Nagni alainsergenagni at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 11:30:46 BST 2005

Hi Holger,
 OK I see. I think also these are bugs because I went
along and saw that in some places the developers do
not really pay attention to that.
 Yes I would like to help for this if possible. Some
places the errors are very easy and I fixed them. But
the problem is that I found some places where I will
need some help before applying a fix. I will need to
understand why some class are implemented like they
are.
 e.g.: "kglobalaccel.cpp" will not compile because the
class KGlobalAccelPrivate define in
"kglobalaccel_emb.h" do not derive from QWidget or/and
KAccelBase and some methods are missing etc...
Therefore, compiling that file will never work.
 So you see I would like to help but we will need to
set up a structure for efficacity reasons.

Best regards,
Alain-Serge

--- Holger Schröder <holger-kde at holgis.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 18 June 2005 12:40, Alain-Serge Nagni
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >  I'm trying to build kdelibs-3.2.3 by linking it
> > qt-embedded-free-3.3.4.
> >  I build and used successfully
> qt-embedded-free-3.3.4.
> > However when I try to build kdelibs I will have
> > errors. Here is my configuration option:
> >
> > ./configure --enable-embedded --without-arts
> >

> > Here is the first error that I have:
> >
> > kstyle.cpp: In member function `virtual bool

<unnamed>::TransparencyHandler::eventFilter(QObject*,